Ticketing Terms & Conditions
Before proceeding it is important that you read the following Terms and Conditions of Sale carefully.
These conditions are the basis upon which bookings are accepted. If you do not agree with the following Terms and Conditions of Sale then please do not proceed to book tickets for Illuminate Adelaide.
Terms and Conditions for partner Ticket Sellers
Illuminate Adelaide tickets through IWannaTicket and other providers. When purchasing tickets you are agreeing to both the Illuminate Adelaide and the relevant ticket provider’s Terms and Conditions:
Events ticketed through IWannaTicket: Resonate, Architects of Air: Arborialis, Mirror Mirror, KLASSIK underground, Unsound Adelaide, Unsound Club, and Shifting Perspectives.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.iwannaticket.com.au/purchasing
Events sold through Adelaide Zoo: Light Creatures.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.zoossa.com.au/terms-and-conditions/
Events ticketed through Moshtix: Yothu Yindi, Oneohtrix Point Never, and Tourist
Terms and Conditions: https://moshtix.com.au/v2/termsandconditions
Please view the SA Government consumer guidelines for selling and purchasing tickets to events HERE.
The only official agency for Illuminate Adelaide events are through our authorised ticketing providers. There is no authorised ticket re-seller of Illuminate Adelaide tickets. Tickets purchased via unauthorised third-party sellers such as Facebook, Viagogo, Ticketmaster Resale or the like, may be fake, void, or have previously been cancelled and if so, you risk not being admitted on presentation of these tickets.
Conditions of Entry
Please read the full Conditions Of Entry for Illuminate Adelaide HERE.
Purchase and Payment Methods
Purchases can be made online via the BOOK link listed on each event page.
VISA, Mastercard and debit cards are accepted.
American Express and Diners Card are not accepted.
Illuminate Adelaide box offices do not accept cash.
Pricing, Fees and Charges
Advertised ticket prices are in $AUD and include GST where applicable.
Advertised ticket prices are exclusive of credit card Merchant Services Fees (MSF). The MSF is calculated at 2% of the entire dollar value of each order.
The MSF is the only transaction fee "outside" or "in addition" to the transaction, excepting a transaction fee for purchasing through Moshtix that applies when purchasing for Yothu Yindi, Tourist and Oneohtrix Point Never.
Ticket and Delivery Terms
Upon successful completion of your purchase, a confirmation email is sent to your nominated email address with your e-ticket(s) and receipt attached. Tickets should be received within 15 minutes, if you haven't received your tickets, please check your junk or spam folder.
Tickets can be scanned by venue staff from your phone. If you prefer to print out your tickets at home, please make sure you pop them in the correct recycling bin afterwards.
Unauthorised sale or duplication of your ticket may result in you being denied entry to the venue. The venue and/or the event manager are not responsible for any inconvenience caused by such unauthorised sale or duplication. In the event that duplicate copies of a ticket are presented at the gate, we reserve the right to deny entry to all parties.
Please choose your ticket(s) carefully. As per standard industry practice, Illuminate Adelaide does not offer refunds as a result of a change in your personal circumstances or where a booking has been made by a patron in error.
In accordance with Live Performance Australia’s Code of Practice for Event Ticketing, event management does not offer refunds for the following reasons:
- Failure to attend the event
- Change of mind
- Changes to the line-up/program
- Medical illness
- Inclement/severe weather (this is an all-weather event)
- Late attendance
- Refused entry or eviction from the event
- Event dissatisfaction
- Fear of exposure to COVID-19*
* with the ending of COVID 19 Public Health Directions no refund is available due to an individual contracting COVID / becoming unwell
If you are unable to use tickets you have purchased, we encourage you to pass them on to family/friends or you may choose to submit a request for an exchange voucher.
In the unlikely event that an Illuminate Adelaide event cannot proceed, you will receive a refund. There is no need to request a refund in this case - Illuminate Adelaide will advise you by email that a refund will be processed. In most cases, refunds will be automatically processed to the credit card originally used for purchase.
For full Australian ticketing codes of practice, please visit www.liveperformance.com.au
Illuminate Adelaide does not exchange tickets but patrons may submit a request for tickets they have purchased and no longer require to be returned and the value paid to be transferred to an exchange voucher.
The following must be adhered to:
- The request for an exchange voucher is submitted to Illuminate Adelaide in writing by emailing [email protected]
- Requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the event session start time stated on the tickets
- Eligible requests may take up to 48 hours to be completed and the exchange voucher and re-booking instructions emailed
- The value of the exchange voucher will be the amount paid for the ticket/s being returned and the relevant Merchant Service Fee (credit card fee)
- Requesting an exchange voucher places the responsibility and risk of not being able to rebook on the patron
- Exchange vouchers can be used to purchase tickets for the 2023 season of the following events only: (Resonate, Architects of Air: Arborialis, Mirror Mirror, KLASSIK underground, Unsound Adelaide, Unsound Club, Shifting Perspectives)
- Refunds will not be given if exchange vouchers are not used by 31 August 2023
- The exchange voucher service does not incur a fee
- The tickets being returned are void once the exchange voucher is created
If you have an exchange or refund enquiry please email [email protected] prior to the session booked for. Ultimately, the decision to refund or provide an exchange voucher lies with Illuminate Adelaide.
Protecting Your Data
When it comes to your ticket purchase, one of the ways we protect your information is through an external payment processor (eWay) for billing merchandise and other service charges. It is a dedicated private connection, with enhanced security features such as digital envelopes and content keys. Utilising our system security features including encrypted communication between our payment gateway and the merchant server, such that your credit card information and anonymity are protected.
Last updated 19 April 2023